Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm Your Auntie Amy Leigh

Dear Little Peanut,

Nice to meet you. I'm your Aunt Amy, which means I am your Daddy's sister. You have another Aunt named Ryan. She's your Mommy's sister. Yesterday was Grandparents Day, which is also the day I found out that you are on your way! Your mom and dad called Grandma Kaki and Grandpa Bob to tell them about you, and to wish them a Happy Grandparents Day since it was their first official one!


The fact that you'll be born in about six months or so is still a little bit of a secret, which is driving me crazy because I'M SO EXCITED I just want to tell everyone I know and maybe even some strangers on the street!

I also can't wait to meet you in person! Right now it looks like you'll be born right around my birthday, which is March 21st. We have lots of March birthdays in our family so you'll fit right in.

I don't even know whether you are a boy or a girl, much less what your name will be, so I'm just going to call you My Little Peanut for now. Two of your great-grandfathers are Murrell and Earl, so we've always joked that your name will be Murrell Earl Campbell. Don't worry, it won't be. Even if your Dad thought seriously about it, your Mom and I won't let him name you that.

I have a lot to tell you and show you so this blog is how I'll keep track of it all for you until you're old enough to take notes :)

So you just concentrate on growing some toes, or whatever it is you're supposed to be doing right now (I'll have to look that up) and I'll write you again soon.

I love you peanut.

Love,
Auntie Amy Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment